T: +30 210 7252561
F: +30 210 7230968
Nikolaos A. Kotsalos
Managing PartnerAttorney before the Court of Appeal, member of the Athens Bar Association. Nikolaos has worked both as an in-house lawyer in pharmaceutical industry and as an associate in law firms. Having extensive working experience in representing high-profile SMEs and large enterprises in Greece and abroad, his expertise focuses on handling complex corporate law cases and advising companies with international trade activities. He has successfully acted in several Civil and Criminal law disputes ensuring the high level of legal services that our Law Office provides to its clients. He is constantly attending international and Greek scientific conferences, keeping himself up-to-date on legal developments.
- LL.M (Hons) in International Commercial Law with specialization in Maritime Law, City University of London (2013).
- Hellenic NARIC recognition of law degree by the Hellenic Ministry of Education (2010).
- LL.B, Universita degli Studi di Camerino (Italy), five year degree with specialization in Criminal and International European Law (2008).
- Financial advisors
- Law offices in Italy, UK, Bulgaria, Turkey, Cyprus and Switzerland
- Engineers and private investigators
- Court bailiffs
- Maritime surveyors